Picture taken at:Andersen AFB, Guam USA
the flags of Independence and Freedom wave
Hi I'm Steve Esposito originally from
Smithfield, Rhode Island, recently in Florida,
and currently in South Korea. I relocated back to the United States after spending the
years in Yigo Guam. What the heck was I doing in Guam you
may ask? Well I retired from the Air Force and was working as a Systems
Administrator of a Novell and Windows NT server network at the Sandcastle. I left Guam in August of 1998 and
spent three months in Makati Philippines at MISNet
becoming a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and a Microsoft Certified Trainer
(MCT). After returning to the United States I worked as a traveling
instructor for Tech Data and
also as a traveling instructor for the TSA,
training baggage screeners. Recently I moved to South Korea and work at Osan
Air Base as a Network Engineer and Systems Administrator.
Some facts about me:
- I was born on Father's day (June 16 1957).
- I like to work on computers, run, ride mountain bikes, play pinball, listen to rock
music, and eat.
- I also like to read, play computer based Role Playing Games and watch movies.
- My favorite movies are Pulp Fiction, Titanic, and Shogun and The
Lord of the Rings series.
- My favorite new groups are Live, the Smashing
Pumpkins, Linkin Park, and The
Used (thanks Kris).
- Some older groups I like to listen to are, Uriah Heep,
Deep Purple, Emerson Lake and
Palmer, Black Sabbath, Grand Funk Railroad and
- My favorite fantasy book series are the Dragon Lance series and The
Hobbit / The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
out my web camera
out my live web camera
out my New photo gallery (you can order photo prints here)
out my photo gallery
Trip to Palawan (Photos)
Trip to Boracay (Photos)
Trip to Cebu (Photos)
Trip to Bohol, Philippines (Photos)
Trip to San Fernando La Union, Philippines (Photos)
Ann's Photo Album
Lilia's Photo Album
Lilia and Tim's Wedding
Nassa Family Reunion(s) Photo Album
Join a live video chat with me now!
me at: email@example.com